The Maharaja Banaras Vidya Mandir Trust Museum, popularly known as Ramnagar Fort Museum, is located in Ramnagar Fort in Varanasi. It was established by Maharaja Kashi Naresh Vibhuti Narain Singh in 1964. The museum is a part of the Ramnagar Fort, which was built in 1750. The museum is divided into five galleries starting from the collection of vintage cars and palanquins, followed by the textile gallery, armoury (with swords, old guns, and many guns are imported), personal decorative items and the old photographs respectively. The fourth gallery has an astronomical clock built in 1872 by B. Mulchand. The clock shows the time, day, year, month, week and other astronomical readings.
After a visit to the museum, a passage leads towards the edge of the river where the Vyas temple can be visited. This area of the fort looks especially beautiful during the sunset.